The Umpire CMG (Coordinate Measuring Gauge) is developed to be a true production shop-floor flexible gauge. Designed with Machine Tool characteristics, the Umpire is a no compromise economically priced CNC unit which is significantly easier to justify than the traditional bridge CMM product offerings.
Complete with fully integrated CAD based metrology software, the Umpire can be programmed away from the harsh production environment and is a revolution in the application of CMM technology.
- OnMotion Electronic Control System
- IMS OnMotion 32-bit architecture PCI based, continuous motion servo controller, integrated into system PC
- IMS SIT (Servo and Interface Tower), housing servo power amplifiers and various interfaces
- On-line system diagnostics software.
- Rounded Corner Motion Interpolation software for measuring cycle time optimisation.
- IMS’ Rapid Scan™ technology produces up to 8 points per second offering the most cost effective touch scanning solution.
- Portable joystick teach box unit with interactive function membrane keypad.